Why did I choose my major?

Hello everyone, 

The truth is that from a very young age I wanted to study journalism, I walked around my home with an logbook and pencil all day, I loved cutting news from the newspaper. Even so, in my third year of secunday, I doubted a lot and I was very interested in the careers of sociology, anthropology and law, finally when I have the results of PSU I decided for what I always wanted, journalism.

For a while I was struck by being pdi, because my grandfather used to tell me. Also i really like sing, but i think i´m not really good, so i just sing in the shower. To this day I am very interested in being a firefighter, I hope one day to be.

Journalism is for me the best career in the world and I am very happy to study at the University of Chile. I hope to be a critical journalist and to be of service of society, that I seek the truth and do quality work. My dream is to write a book or make a documentary. I am very interested in childhood and education and I believe that from journalism a great contribution can be made.  

The pandemic has made my first year of university very different from how I imagined it, but But I can make some friends and do better online university experience,I hope that soon we can return to the  precence class, to get to know each other.






Comments

  1. Hi Claudia! I hope that you keep your promise and transform you in a critical journalist. I love how you express the love for your career in this post, that will make you not only a good professional, but also a good person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric! Thank you, I really hope be a good journalism some day jeje.
      See you in class!

      Delete
  2. Hi Claudia,
    I hope you are OK. Likewise, my dream is also writing a book and I believe that journalism it’s a great contribution to society’s education. I also imagined being in the university with my classmates. I hope to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! Wow, I hope to read a book written by you one day!
      And I hope to meet you too :)
      See you in class

      Delete
  3. Hi Claudia, I also wanted to be a PDI when I was little because I really liked the CSI series. I hope to meet you in the university presence, you will be a great professional, you show that you love journalism <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JSJDJ, CSI it´s a good serie. I also hope to meet you in person :)
      And thank you so much, I really hope be a good journalism <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Claudia, you have a great social vocation! is very important in the current times help to improve the society because that makes us conscious and better people, you will be a great journalist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicho! Thank you very much for your words 🥰
      I really hope so
      See you in class

      Delete
  5. Hi Clau! You look like a person with a lot of potential ^^ it´s hard to stay in the good side of the journalism, but the resistance is necessary :)

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruno! YESSS I think the same, in this times is difficult stay in the good side of the journalism.
      See you in class!

      Delete

Post a Comment