A subject you enjoy studying

Hello miss and classmates! This is the last Blog!

Today, I writte about a subject that I enjoy studying. I think ethic, with my teacher Fride Zerán, is my favourite thing in this semester, my first semester at university.

When I decided study journalism, I wasn´t have any idea what things I need to study, maybe write news, watch tv, listen to radio or read so much news, but I never imagined we need to study history, in so profunded, and it´s amazing, I think is so relevant for be a very good journalist.

In ethic, we need to read and talk a lot, the catedral teacher loves listen us and have conversation about our reads and the breaking news. In the lasted two moduls we need to read the books; The history of twenty century and Historia del siglo XX chileno, cold blood and Los fusileros, I like the books, there are very interesting and the chilean books are my fovorite, I always wanted read them, and this year was the moment.

I like ethic, because the teacher is so clear about the imporance about know de history for be a Good profesional, and overthrow the saying “Los periodistas tienen un mar de conocimientos con un centímetro de profundidad”, she´s from the idea what us need to know very good all the information, and she´s sure that phrase is an insult for journalist. And I agree with her. So the books, the conversations tan we have, the articles what we need t oread for the class, are the best form to learn, always read is the best for me. My teacher Faride know a lot of knowledge, so always is valuable to listen her and talk to her.

I have to admit that I´m his fan and that I´m very happy being his student, it is my favorite bouquet.




Comments

  1. Hi Clau!
    I also like ethics, but I don't have it with Prof. Faride. The book In Cold Blood is super good, I read it recently and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cony! Yesss the book is entertaining!! I got the movie, I listen it's very good too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Clau! I liked a lot Ethic in the first year. Faride is probably one of the best teachers of ICEI, she's a very good journalism and person.

    - Eric Monrroy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric! Yes, I can confirm it, it´s a very very good teacher and is a lovely person! #FarideFans

      Delete
  3. Hi Clau!, I am very glad that your favourite subject is ethics, because its a very important subject to build a better society. I have also heard a lot about Miss Faride, she is a very intelligent person and above all a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicho! I agree with you, ethics is a subject to build a better society! And yesss, my teacher Faride is very smart and very good teacher!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Claudia
    I agree with our teacher, ethics is the base for good journalism and knowing our history is fundamental for a professional in our field. In the career in general we have to read a lot and I always appreciate reading about History because is one of my favorite subjects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! I agree with u ethic and know our history is the base for be a good journalism! And I think is amazing that you like read books of history!

      Delete
  5. Hi Claudia, I had that subject in my first year with "queen Faride" too (she is like a queen for me haha). I really loved her classes, and she was my favorite teacher that year. Also, in our major we just have ethics in our first year, so is very important to learn how to be good journalists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yanara! I love what you says "queen Faride", I think Faride is a queen in the journalism media!

      Delete
  6. Hi sis! Im student of journalism of second year, and the last year i was in the class with this teacher... i love too!
    I remember i readed all the books you talk about and yeah... that´s awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cata! wow, yessssss is a very good teacher! Team Faride jejej

      Delete

Post a Comment