My favorites meals

Hi miss and classmates,

Today I want to share with us my favorites meals,

First I think is important to know what I´m vegan, so this food is adaptated for my style of eat.

I can´t decides what is my favorite food if is sushi or completos. Because I really love both, are the most delicius food tan ever I eat. 🤭

*I will say completos, because hot dogs are not the same as Chileans knows.

I never cook sushi, but close of my house is “Runaway sushi”, I love that place. There cook the best vegan´s sushi. My favorites pieces of sushi are  hot vegan, what is made of italian squash with paprika. And vegan palm, this piece has palm and chives. 

On the other hand, the completos  are irresistible, it is my favorite Chilean food and the vegan adaptation is delicious. “Vegusta” is a brand of vegan sausages, which I put on my complete, many times I make it with marraqueta, tomato, avocado, sauerkraut, sauce american, mustard and vegan mayonnaise.

In general in my family we eat sushi or completos only on special occasions or when I get together with friends. It's junk food, but I don't find it very harmful like others. then it does not generate great imbalance in my daily meals. Only if we don´t always eat them, just to celebrate. 🥳🥳

 

Comments

  1. Hi Clau, it's great that you have two favorite foods. This time I don't agree with you about sushi, because I don't like it (I've tried it on more than one occasion and I'm not convinced), but the completos ones are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Constanza! Omg, maybe if you try vegan sushi near my house you like it jiji, but YESSS completos are the best food

      Delete
  2. Hi Clau! I love completos too, i think that is one of the most representative chilean foods. Also, sushi is really delicious, but be careful to eat so much of them, because you can get ill and you couldn’t eat any more sushi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric! You´re right is important eat a little of sushi, I usually eat 8 or 10 pieces with that
      I´m satisfied 🤭

      Delete
  3. Hi again Claudia! I love sushi and completes too, but I've never ate a vegan sausage before, how do they taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicho! In my opinion the vegan sausage is really good, obviusly taste so different at the "normal" sausage, my friends says what this sausage It does not taste like anything hahah, but for me and my completos are delicius.

      Delete
  4. Hi Claudia,
    I hope you are OK. I think the same as you, deciding between eating sushi or completos it´s difficult, because both are delicious. I find it great that you are a vegan, you must have a great conviction to be one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! Yess is very dificul decide between sushi or completos jiji, and thank you, I love been vegan c:

      Delete

Post a Comment