A Photo and Its Story


 Hello miss and classmates!

I choose this photo of my little brother and me, I think in this photo we have three and four years, we are in El Quisco, In this specific pic, we are in a night walk, we look very warm hahah, because my mom always worried that we didn´t get cold. 

When we were kids always go to this beach on the vacation. I remember a lot of summers in this place, and I remember the water are amazing, was warm and calm. My dad taught us to my brother Mauricio and me how to swim, and things about when you go to the sea. 



In our vacations always we were busy all day! In the morning we went to the beach, with my brother made sand castles and enjoyed the ater, later we weere going to have lunch, I remember my favorite dish was fried pippin with chilena, never I eat the kids plate (chiken with french fries), and this always impressed the waitresses. In the night we went to the games diana, crafts fair and we were going to see and listen the beach. 💟


In the photo below, me and my brother making a sand star !








Comments

  1. Hello Clau, it's so great to have a family holiday. Also you look very cute with your little brother on the beach, I hope you can go to El Quisco again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicho! Thank you! It´s cool have family holidays

      Delete
  2. What a funny pictures Clau! I love how you keep that beautiful memories with your brother. I don't have any siblings, but everytime I see this kind of pictures I feel very happy.

    - Eric Monrroy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric, yes they are funny pictures sjjddjs and how sweet

      Delete
  3. Hi Clau, How cute they look, I love them haha ​​moms always worry about everything. Going to the Quisco is a very good panorama, I think it relaxes me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cony! Yessss going to el Quisco when I was little was the best panorama! I'm glad it relaxes you c:

      Delete
  4. Hi Clau, They are so adorable, it's typical for moms to take care of us, but it's adorable. I like the picture of you making a sand star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cony, thank you! Yess, all moms are like this 🤭

      Delete
  5. Hello clau! How nice that you have those memories with your brother, I imagine they had a great time, also the quisco is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cata! Yess, If we had a great time, and el Quisco is very beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Hi Claudia, I hope you’re ok. El Quisco is without a doubt one of the best places to go on vacation. In my case, because of her job, my mom has an agreement, and we always went to a special venue, that included a pool table and games in a park, it was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! How great to go to a place like that! I haven't been going for a long time, I don't know if it will continue the same as before 🥺

      Delete
  7. Hi Clau! You look very adorable!! And the second picture seems to be a funny moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruno! Thanks! and yess it was a fun time 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment