How Am I?

 Hello everyone,

My name is Claudia Javiera Ávila Bravo, I´m 18 years old, I´m student of journalism and this is my first year of university. I live in Santiago of Chile, since I born, actually I live in ñuñoa with my parents, my brother and my two dogs. My mom´s name is Claudia, the name of my dad is Juan, and the name of my little brother is Mauricio. We are a very close family and we enjoy every moment together.

Our dogs are very important for us, we love they so much, the name of my dogs are Toby and Cholito, Toby has seven years old and Cholito has eight months, is a big baby.

I really like live in Santiago because is very central and there are always fun activities, but  my favorite place to stay is the beach, right next to the ocean, though just for vacation because is so calm and quiet to live. Pichilemu is my favorite place in Chile, is a very lovely town, the people are so kind.

Some of my hobbies are read books about the society or history and romantic novels, are my favourite. I really like watch movies and series, I´m adicted to netflix, ondamedia and amazon in this pandemic, also like play football and ride a bike, doing sports is something important and with friends is to much better.










230 words





Comments

  1. I also like to go to Pichilemu, it is my favorite beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia! Pichilemu looks like as an interesting place, maybe I'll visit it at the next summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! you should go to Pichilemu, is fun in summer!

      Delete
  3. I think it's great that you like sports, it's something that helps a lot in quarantine, and I agree with you that the beach is the best place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youur dogs are sooo cute!! They are like the ying yang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia,
    I hope you are OK. I agree, Pichilemu it’s a beautiful place, I love to see the surfers in the beach. What a coincidence! I have two dogs too; their names are Snoopy and Almendra. I also have two cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! awww maybe our pets can be friends some day.

      Delete

Post a Comment