POST 5: My Future Job

 Hello miss and classmates.

Since I was a child, I have known that my future job wasn´t going to be in an office. I imagined traveling around the world. So when I decided to study journalism, I was very sure that I will never dedicate myself to being in an office. 

I want to be an investigative journalist. I´m very interested in being a professional who struggles every day to show truthful information and through extensive studies.

The areas I am interested in are childhood and Latin American culture. I would  like to travel through Latin America very much and be able to immerse myself in the experiences of our people.

I would like this generation of journalists to generate a change and to be excellent professionals, in search of inconvenience to power, so we will know that we are doing well.

Comments

  1. I thinks it's very brave that you want to dedicate yourself to investigation journalism. It's something that catches my attention sometimes but I would be so scared to do that kind of job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment