A website that I enjoy visiting oriented to my career

 

Hi miss and classmates! 

This year I have had to read a lot of news for the journalism branches. Looking for means to read from, I found LA OTRA DIARIA, it is a digital medium of independent journalism. To obtain more plural information from the beginning I read various media such as La Tercera, Emol, Cooperativa, Interferencia and CIPER, but when I found LA OTRA DIARIA I really loved it, it is a very sincere journalism.

I really like this medium because it has a gender perspective, making a press with a feminist approach, respect for human rights and children. They do a great investigative job with their chronicles and reports, they are very good, you should read them. They also have an interview and opinion section, where they give a voice to women and people who are generally invisible in the mainstream media. I sincerely recommend everyone to visit this website, it is not like the traditional media that cover the news from day to day, they do a more dedicated job to the publisher of the medium, with very interesting and useful information.📢



Comments

  1. Hi Clau.
    Wow I didn't know this medium, but the way you describe it made me very interested. So I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clau! Very interesting "La Otra Diaria" press, sincerely i didn't know it. Another website or organization that i recommend you is "Red de Periodistas Feministas de Chile" and "Jaque Matus", they are very well in feminist and gender topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clau, I really didn't know that news media, but it looks pretty good, I'm going to read it from now on. Thank you very much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia,
    I hope you are OK. Thank you for the information of the website, it is rare to find news websites that have as a seal of quality to give information different from the typical media of the country (La Tercera, Emol, Cooperativa, Interferencia and CIPER).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment