How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

 Hi miss and classmates,


I chose to satudy journalism just for make the world a better place. I think the communicators has the duty to help to the persons. I especially chose the Universidad de Chile to study journalism because I am interested in the social vision of education and because it understands that we must be a positive contribution🤗I really like the curriculum and teachers are also very valuable in this learning process.


As communicators we can do many things, starting with never compromising on ethics and following the basics that move a journalist, being at the service of society, offering the truth of things, always investigating beyond power.

In my case I would like to dedicate myself to investigative journalism or writing 📝. I would like to dedicate myself to the social, childhood or cultural issues, especially in Latinoamérica. In my case, the way I would like to help is that through research, forgotten issues are put on the table, give a voice to those who perhaps do not have today, fight for a more just society.







Comments

  1. How important is journalism to the world! I like how you see yourself writing about the issues that affect Latin America. Also, I like the view that you have of journalism, directly connected to the public labour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric! Thank you! Yes, I want to dedicate my work 100% to the social jiji

      Delete
  2. Hi Clau!
    It´s true, we as future communicators have a duty to help people. It's great that you want to dedicate yourself to investigative journalism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Constanza! Yessss! Let's be the best journalists! 💪

      Delete
  3. Hi clau!
    It's so cool that you are so motivated about your career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi clauu! Being able to give a voice to those who do not have is something that motivates them to finish the race!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renaa! Yesss, jajaja for me too! It is our duty to give a voice to those who have no voice! 🗣

      Delete
  5. Hi Clau! I think the role of journalism in society is very important. I hope that one day Latin America will be a fairer continent where everyone has the right to access information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicho! I hope the same, I hope I can contribute to that by doing good journalism jeje

      Delete
  6. Hi Claudia,
    I hope you are OK. Likewise, unlike other institutes the University of Chile has a role to deliver an ethical journalism committed to people. When researching where to study I realized that it was the only university that had a curriculum with these approaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! I'm fine, I hope your equal!! Wow! We chose the university well then! 🥳

      Delete

Post a Comment