POST 2: Songs and Memories

  Hello miss and classmates,

Today I want to write about two songs that were important to me and make me remember something nice about one period of my life.



The first song is One Time by Justin Bieber. This song reminds me of my childhood. When I was eight years old,  I left the school at one in the afternoon, so all I did in the afternoon was to  play pet society or  watch music videos on MTV. So, in this context, I was watching TV and the video of One Time appeared on my TV, since that day I fell in love with Justin Bieber haha, and I became Belieber. In my childhood, my friends and I shared this taste for music and to this day it brings us beautiful memories. 



The second song that comes to my mind is Exhibicionista by Drefquila, this song was popular when it was my study trip and I remember that we always sang it on the bus. That year, I started to like the music of Drefquila. Every time I listen to this song, I remember those moments and how much fun we had with my classmates.

 Today, music is very important to my daily routine and I listen to cumbia and reggueton all day hahaha, but I think those songs bring back beautiful memories. 




Comments