POST 3: A person I would like to meet

 Hello miss and classmates, today I want to share with you two persons I would like to meet.

The first person I would like to meet is Daddy Yankee, "The king of regueton". I think he is a very interesting person, and when I was a child, I was obsessed with him, in the school with my friends, I listened to his music every day. When I was seven years old, I remember saying that Daddy Yankee was my idol and in that times I didn´t know what an idol was hahah. Sincerely I love his music and apparently is a nice guy, so I think he can talk for hours and sing his songs for longer time.

The singer Daddy Yankee has been recognized for being one of the most influential people in the world and for winning 28 billboard awards. I hope to meet him one day and ask for an autograph because his old songs bring me back very good memories of my childhood. 

Another person I would like to meet is Malala Yousfzai, she is a Pakistanish girl, and is a young activist for the rights to education of children and specially of the women. She received the peace Nobel prize in 2014, being only 17 years old. I think she is a powerful woman and I believe that fighting for the education of children is the noblest thing we can do. 

I´m very interested in the topic of childhood and education, so I think that sharing a talk with her would be great, in order to learn from her experiences and how I can help.


Comments