Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Hello miss and classmates! A country I want to visit is India, it is my dream since I was eigth years old.

I remember watching documentals on TV about culture and trips around the world and in my mind I imagined in the future I will be the person who knows every country, city and continent. So in this supposition my first place to arrive will be India, I always  think the Indian culture is so exclusive and worthy, they have traditions totally opposite to the Chilean one or occidental culture. 

If one day I succed traveling to India, I will be very grateful and would have the disposition to learn and know every place I can. My route for my first trip to India is the "gold triangle", Dehli, Agra y Jaipur. 

I really hope one day I can travel to India, and know more about its culture. For example; in 2018 I had one "rasta" or "dreadlok",  I started to do yoga and I became interested in the spiritual and took courses about chakras with my mom. India is a country with a very spiritual tradition , so if some people teach me it would be amazing. The Sadhu are men who choose the spiritual life for example. I want to go and watch with my own eyes all the things I wrote above. 

Comments