POST 4: My Favorite TV show

 Hello miss and classmates, today I want to share with you about my favorite TV show!!

I personally love watching TV shows, I have Netflix and Amazon prime, and during quarantine I watched a lot of TV shows on those plataforms.

In march of 2020 I watched the 10 seasons of Friends! This is my favorite TV show. In the beginings of the pandemic this show was like company for me. This TV show is about a group of six friends who lives in New Yor City. The name of the characters are Mónica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joe, Chandler and Ross. 

Every episode is about something happend in her lifes, but the reason that I like this program is because, this friends always can see the best side of the problems, they are very loyal and support each other at all times. 

My favorite episode is when Phoebe sees the kiss of Reachel and Ross. I love Phoebe, this character I think represent to me sometimes and his reaction is so genuine.

I have a lot of "favorite episodes", so I want tell us one more hahah. Other episode that I love is when Ross is at his wedding and Emily, his girlfriend, says Reachel at the altar!!!!!!

Is a tragicomic moment, but I laught so strong this day.




Comments