POST 6: Time Travel to the Future



 Hello miss and classmates, I hope everybody is doing okay.

I would personally prefer to travel to the past. I find that it would be very interesting.

But if I had to travel to the future, I would like to travel to year 2121, that is, to travel 100 years into the future. 

It´s not that long time, but I´d really like to know what the world will be like in just 100 years. I´m optimistic and I hope that in that time everything is better. 

I would like everything to be sustainable and friendly to the environment. I hope that inequality has been reduced and that the problems of power and concentration of wealth in only a few families in society change. 

I like to imagine a vegan, sustainable, fair, happy future, with less inequality. Based on respect for all living beings, without classism, without discrimination, with a good education and with happy childhoods.

I just hope for a better future, being better people, more empathetic and kinder.

Hugs and kisses.


Comments